Sunday, November 1, 2009

45*21

crack god save me from the devil's stare
don't freeze my wind horse with your battle axe
I'm just luxuriating in my lazy ass ways
the guitar goes blingity bling bling bling
without arrogance my open heart became a light
which to read my wary fortune
I gave my boots a shine like the moon
rear guard country boy dumb enough to travel on
to overcome certainty is utterly fruitless
don't be cruel with the light behind me
it is nine cats to wonder and two to shun
I'm just a country boy and the lord is on my mind
feeling that certain ticking of a near wound down watch
the devil leaves on his own stage
a parrot whispers something as it locks me in its cage
let your wisdom connect the power lines
pee a stream of microbial wonder
the wheel of fortune is the wheel of doom
the road out of town is blocked by a bathtub
hmm! fireworks might have flavor
and it might be yellow like chicken

No comments: