Friday, November 13, 2009

45*21

here we are at the caustic V again
who wants to listen to that song over and over
but there is nowhere in this Okie land to go
where a wolf can get some privacy
nowhere in the channel or the annals
tiny crevices and canals
do I want to hear you play that trumpet
one more fuckin time my man
I don't want to hear that shit come from mouth
or anus I ain't your baby anymore
& it ain't 'cause you cheated on me
which you didn't, wish you had
it's just your playing that drives me away
into the woods where I meet other wolves
and they train me to be the other
and that's why they hate us
repetition repetition repetition
I heard that sermon before just like that joke
it always gets old and every occasion told
but play it again Sam
hit me in the head with the frying pan

No comments: