Wednesday, November 25, 2009

45*21

knowing this was gonna be the one lost
directions from where we came
upon these paths of not knowing
lately everything is know and not all felt
we'll go to these great conferences to the sun
only to get burned in a pool hall of delights
I went running toward the wood, toward some bliss
some path of unknown. this time she scoured my face
my dad wouldn't like Pan for he may be the devil
or an envoy to many pregnant delights
I give you all and nothing
day and darkness
you give me only your appeasement
a lost dog in the rain
she saw him chopping wood and thought of his penis
how many chucks can a wood chuck chuck
a giggle but not a true understanding
the beast licks the cycle of life and death
until death is life and life is death
the kind of tarp that's heavy and really keeps out the rain
all these dark eyes peering out of one head

No comments: