Thursday, December 31, 2009

45*21

a decade come and gone
but who knows what time is really about
maybe the skyman knows
but who in the hell is the skyman
nobody's going to see the skyman
oh I know Moses done heard the voice
but too many of us hear voices at this point
and some of those voices are telling us to do things
we wouldn't otherwise do
sometimes it may be easier to just disappear
politically this last decade was full of shit
& I won't mention Mohamed for fear of death
by body strapped explosive
if you want to know I'm agnostic
I'll drink with the devil & play cards with god
singular plural whatever & nature's been my god too
it's a skinny band of ice we skate
& now time is s'posed to be getting faster
& what's gonna happen soon nobody knows
but isn't that really what everybody lives for anyway
life's great mystery!

No comments: