Monday, January 4, 2010

45*21

who knows how lazy the moon is?
I mean gad I was from Worcester
and my mind was blown
like a tire on a burning Cadillac
nobody's gonna tell me to shut the fuck up
my name is Gregory Gregorivich & I will
tear a hole in your ceiling
now doesn't the world look beautiful from here
except it is peeling, of course now that was expected
we have fallen so far and the channels come in only
when you want them, now isn't there a tinsel
un-rested on it's branch
and aren't we the time keepers of this hell hole
these are all charred chambers of a rearranged mind set
I love that statement. It means absolutely nothing
unless you are totally tanked
you give me good laugh
and the hound eats the cat shit
& then how can we not laugh
there is nothing thick about this layer of knowing
catfish or frog you'll never turn into a prince
you are some schmo and your name is secondary

No comments: