Wednesday, January 6, 2010

45*21

I hate when they are anthropomorphizing in the movies
and I hate when they try to make cartoons human too
I dislike strongly high intoning voices these characters have
and really dislike the feeling I'm being told what to think
I can't stand the human condition when we are conditioned by it
and I really can't stand when people pretend they have weight
of all impending doom on them when in fact their lives are better
than most and they speak out and say how bad salt is for you
in order to control your mind which might very well be true
I feel filthy about the fact you can catch this anywhere
and who's to blame, I mean, who do you blame and then
you get accused of playing the blame game before you get
a bad case of the drools, and then buster, it's all over
you are sent to the rerun department where all bread is stale
and the lights don't work properly
so you try to take a deep breath before you realize "no air"
that's when you get jumped from behind but all you got is 28 cents
and it's a crying shame and you are actually crying
because now life is kicking the shit out of you
and the ivy crawls all the way up this house you see
lying on the ground face down with a taste of grass on your lips

No comments: