Thursday, April 29, 2010

45*21

I'm a prominent can't
eat and can't find fold 'em out
but no we he he on
and I ask that you people are worried about the burglaries
I like anything and they can't break
the best that we got ahead of Obama, the music
but can you imagine a hundred people called Burma worry
Wanda not a married man
for Chen that is a narrow space
Anna, now I'm going to show you
I'm not buying that at all right
why Obama what can be thrown at that
the of what or Bahrain, the whatever does right
in kind of openly principle
well the the pig but a in this wait
but now I'm going to vote for him of a doubt
but no I don't want you
but the page what with the top
what we don't want of course you know we are airplane wing
the notion back at and the apathy about all
one would think and possibly bribes

No comments: