Sunday, June 6, 2010

45*21

We are always telling ourselves
we have to know more
The surmounting almost makes it feel like less
It is like the car wheels with spokes
they make it look like the wheels are rolling backwards
I feel like rolling backward through time
at times, wondering if this cage I'm self imposed in
is really of my own making
Sometimes, the greatest power is that to antagonize
You get left alone with practical knowledge
when it seems everyone else is on their favorite dope.
Reading helps.
But what books?
The ones that speak volumes?
or the ones that speak volumes
I am a cloud in trousers
and the world runs over me daily
The gray bearded man that doesn't exist
in the ethereal
Is the same as the one he imagines himself to be
while pulling the trigger
one bullet left

No comments: