Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Every Quick Moment

Every quick moment I pause
to plant the seed for my arising

I saw you there by the window
you were smiling

It was noon and the sensation arose
a garden of delight inside me

And it was time to freeze
as the game was never ending

The man rode along pushing the bear in the grocery cart
& said. "It's your turn to ride, bear"

When the silvery slippers of time rest
peering through the dome ceiling

We look down on the numbers of times
we never knew we were alive

Being pushed along our path
waiting for it to arise

Did the situation make itself perfect?
Was there a place?
Were you the person?
Was it the time?

I remember:

Every quick moment I pause
I see you there by the window

You are smiling
Planting the seed for my arising

No comments: