Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Black Snake or Pearls

Yesterday ended hard as a dead man wrapped in paper looks
Sometimes I think my child doesn't love me but it is hard to cry
Others feel the warmth of company. The Hermit is a Sufi
I pray there is smoke coming out of my ears otherwise, I don't know
Staying deep in quiet nights at the glass villa
The "tea" jettisoned me. I had to turn down the radio so I could hear it
Another day on planet Golda My Ear. All that Cadillac exhaust/ cardiac defrost
The plumage heritage of forgotten civilizations whose language we speak
When deep in schizophrenia trying to row this boat to something resembling shore
I pour water into water. Fix your eyes on the little man.
He is deep in a thought, spindly, can't get out, the meter isn't right
She stayed home to listen to the long-haired music while I....
Scratching the paper from the window, another world permits
Slowly come to life/death/life/longing/annoyed/drifting/settlement
Mernow's devil again. Hope it doesn't cause us to turn Republican
Republican stripped of the republic, somebody found a pubic hair
Remember? This is the dawning of the age of aquariums, I mean...

No comments: